The Ladera is a compact and stylish heater with a 2.0 cu. ft. firebox that accepts logs up to 18 inches for large flames, long burn times, and sustained warmth. And with a clean-face design and expansive viewing area, the Ladera allows you to take pleasure in the beauty of an unobstructed fire.
- Circulating radiant design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer.
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer.
- EPA variable-rate certified
- High-efficiency wood heater
- 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 18” log size for increased performance.
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean.
- Steel door with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
- 175 CFM blower included for gentle air distribution into the room
EASE OF OPERATION
- Air combustion control for variable heat output with air boost for faster wood ignition during startup.
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use) 55,000 BTUs and heats up to 1,500 square feet*
Please reach out to our Project Coordinators for customization options.