The Bellevue 27 fireplace offers the beauty of burning logs with the efficiency of a gas fireplace. A cost-effective heating appliance, the Bellevue 27 combines ceramic glass and a circulating blower to provide added warmth to the home. Featuring a five-piece, hand-painted oak log set, the Bellevue 27 provides the beauty and warmth of a wood fire and the cleanliness of gas. Three Decorative Accent Trim kits complement the look and feel of any décor while easy to use controls offer flame and heat at the touch of a button.
- Five oak timber logs, hand-painted for a detailed finish.
- Black interior creates a stark contrast for the yellow dancing flames.
- Burn technology that provides the flame pattern and glow of an authentic wood fire.
- Three decorative trims available to add a bit of character to your living space.
- Equipped with a built-in safety barrier that meets 2015 requirements without interrupting the view of the fire.
- Maintain a comfortable temperature in your room with the Hi / Low feature.
- An adjustable speed 140-CFM blower is included standard to help circulate warm air throughout your home.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Easily accessed controls hidden on the side of the fireplace insert provide convenient access to controls without having to bend down and reach under the appliance.
- You won't have to lift more than a finger if you pair with one of our convenient wireless control options.
- The electronic ignition system is a fast and trouble-free way to light your fire.
- Battery backup system allows for a seamless transition and continued operation in the event of a power outage.