The Canyon™ C310 is perfect for those looking to heat larger homes, with the ability to warm up to 3,500 square feet with a burn time of 7–12 hours. The large firebox makes refueling quick and easy. And to add to your distinctive style, the Canyon can be customized with glass, trim, and blower options for a perfect, personalized appearance.
Each Country Collection wood stove and fireplace insert is EPA Phase ll–certified and built with an advanced non-catalytic combustion system that not only burns the wood, but also the smoke, providing clean emissions, a clear viewing window, and extra heat. A unique combination of premium-grade materials, quality craftsmanship, and sophisticated technology ensures a lifetime of warmth. Learn more about the Country™ Collection.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment.
- A choice of finishes and glass styling options.
- Surround size and trim choices provide customization for personalized styling preference.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.