The Epic™ combines the timeless, enchanting appeal of a wood fire with the convenience and ease of gas. With customization opportunities and a huge bay window providing a mesmerizing view of the fire, the Epic integrates seamlessly into your existing home décor. A sophisticated burn technology and a large heat exchanger efficiently produce and transfer heat. The Epic is sure to warm the body as well as the soul.
- Huge bay window provides 402 sq. in. of wide-open viewing for a remarkable fire presentation.
- Furniture-quality manufacturing for true architectural fit and finish.
- Concealed easy-access control panel allows for seamless décor integration.
- Clean, simple lines and finished back allow for placement of stove in open spaces.
- Includes a standard orifice kit that allows the stove to be installed with a choice of heat outputs - 33,000 or 40,000 BTUs.
- Durable, high-efficiency 500-sq.-in. heat exchanger for dependable, even heating.
- Heavy-duty steel construction ensures stability and durability.
EASE OF OPERATION
- 150-CFM variable speed blower provides optimal and steady heat circulation.
- Integrated plug for remote thermostat hookup eliminates external cords.
- No hearth pad required when installed on non-combustible floor or carpet with less than 1-1/2" pile.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect overall appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.