The Montecito™ wood-burning fireplace excels with outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation. The 2.0 cu. ft. firebox with 19" log capacity provides ample space for a dramatic fire within a firebox footprint that is ideal for a smaller space. The Montecito exudes classic beauty that transforms any room into an inviting gathering space. The presentation captures the treasured style of a large, traditional masonry fireplace with its finely crafted refractory and arch-design facade and door, available in a variety of options for a customized look.
- Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Single-door design provides exceptional view of the fire from anywhere in the room.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 86.6% efficiency and 55,000 BTU heat output.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved 3.7 gr/hr emissions.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 1,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower for energy efficient heat distribution.
- Double air combustion control for controlling heat output and wood consumption and for providing air boost control for faster ignition.
- HeatFlo Air Kit for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Non-catalytic combustion provides virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- Three optional door styles will make an impression in any room.
- Two optional facade designs.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10'-long insulated flex and register.
APPROVED CHIMNEY SYSTEMS
- United States: Security® Secure Temp® ASHT+, Security® Secure Temp® S-2100+, DuraVent® DuraTech®
- Canada: Security® SecureTemp® ASHT+, Security® SecureTemp® S-2100+, DuraVent® DuraTech®, DuraVent® DuraTech® Canada (DTC), Oliver MacLeod® Projet Nova Temp HT6103+, Oliver MacLeod® Projet Nova Temp HT6000+
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
Every high-efficiency wood-burning fireplace from the BIS collection is EPA-certified, which means that you can count on dependable warmth with the added bonus of responsible burning.