The Ravenna™ gas fireplace insert offers the convenience of gas, the look of a real wood fire and a variety of face options to enhance any décor, including a sleek new Contemporary face. Listed to fit most zero-clearance factory-built and masonry fireplaces, the Ravenna turns your standard fireplace into a cost-effective heat source and warm, beautiful gathering place.
- High-detail log set and realistic fireplace depth.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the flame appearance of an authentic wood-burning fire.
- Mix and match Mink, Black, Gold, Brushed Nickel and Black Nickel face options to complement a broad range of architectural styles.
- Wireless Total Comfort Control™ remote system provides precise heat control.
- Available in two heating capacities - 33,000 or 40,000 BTUs.
- Heavy, 14-gauge aluminized steel firebox construction for years of reliable operation.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Temperature-activated 155-CFM blower to circulate warmth in your home.
- 83-86% steady-state efficiency for even, continual heating.
EASE OF OPERATION
- From the convenience of your sofa, use your Total Comfort Control remote to adjust the room temperature around the exact area where you are relaxing.
- Six heat and blower settings give you precise control to efficiently heat the space around you.
- One-touch On/Off switch for easy operation.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect overall appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.